Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Season 12 Episode 10

'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Season 12 Episode 10

Looks like I picked a good week to go on vacation, what with all that patriotic claptrap. The clips they just showed looked like a hot mess. Not that every week doesn't look like a hot mess. This week is Guilty Pleasures, and Hanson is here to kick things off with "Mmm Bop." I love this song and I kind of love grown-up Hanson, but the sound is terrible on this version.

I can't hear anything. The vocals are turned up way too loud and you can't hear anything else but drums. Tony and Lacey come out to dance along, and they are soon joined by... I guess the pro troupe? I still don't recognize any of them. I like that oldest Hanson, and I dig that he always wears a suit nowadays.

CLICK TO READ THE FULL RECAP

Watch the full episode below:

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/dancing-stars-recap-season-12-episode-10/1-a-343914

Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese

No comments:

Post a Comment