Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson Set a Wedding Date

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson Set a Wedding Date

Jessica Simpson's wedding plans are in motion! Though the fashion mogul still hasn't decided what she will wear when she walks down the aisle with fiance Eric Johnson, she has decided when the nuptials will take place.

"I'm still trying to figure out what to wear! I don't know if I want the big boom, or the curvy thing, but it will be something beautiful," Simpson, 30, told Us Weekly at their Hot Hollywood party at L.A's Eden on Tuesday. "I kind of have a couple ideas in my head, and I have a date; I'm really excited!"

Simpson and Johnson got engaged in November, when the 33-year-old former NFL player shocked the blonde beauty with a three-stone ruby rock and a proposal. Now Simpson is gearing up for their big day, but she reveals that slimming down for affair is not her main priority.

"I just have to work out on my own. There is no regimen I need to follow. There's no diet I need to follow. I just need to do some things for myself and that's it. And that will make me feel the happiest," she said. "No exercise is fun! I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight -- and lift some weights and do what I can!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jessica-simpson-eric-johnson-set-wedding-date/1-a-344377

Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment