Monday, April 25, 2011

Nick Cannon Gives Home Phone Number Out on Radio Show

Nick Cannon Gives Home Phone Number Out on Radio Show

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's home phone was ringing off the hook this weekend, after Cannon accidentally gave out their private number on his New York radio show!

"My wife is going to kill me over this," he twittered about letting the number slip on his WXRK 92.3 NOW broadcast. "Sometimes I get a little too carried away on the radio..."

Carey, who is in the last stages of her pregnancy with the couple's twins, actually answered one of the calls herself and spoke with a fan!

"Just gave out my home phone # on air and my pregnant wife picked up the line OOPS!" Cannon updated Twitter followers later.

But Carey seemed to take the mishap in stride, and her hubby had nothing but praise for his expectant counterpart. "Thanks to my amazing wife for being a good sport and allowing me to make good radio. @MariahCarey you are the best!" he twittered.

Carey and Cannon are expecting their first children, a girl and a boy, due any minute. The calls were probably a nice distraction for Mariah, who must be so anxious to meet her babies!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/nick-cannon-gives-home-phone-number-out-radio-show/1-a-343322

Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi

No comments:

Post a Comment